Slumberville.com vs. Sleepycomics.com

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 09, 2009 05:50 AM
Right now, this is my favorite site. I use slumberville just to download some videos (when it is possible), but here there is a more friendly look, and uploading and downloading pics is very easy.

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 09, 2009 12:55 PM
Quote:
Quote:
I can't even access www.slumberville.com When I try, this is what I get:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.slumberville.com Port 80

That's strange, I just accessed the site a minute ago...

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 09, 2009 12:57 PM
The possible reason for this might be that someone in your vicinity has been banned from Slumberville and they apply a blanket ban on others from the area. I believe they've had trouble in times past from people.

ventrux

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 09, 2010 03:26 AM
I really like Sleepy Comics. I use Slumberville and honestly I think that the administrator is a little Hitler. Why?

Well I think that all this about the chloro-fetish and sleepy, and heroines is something fun, is something that each one of us does in our free time, we are in the morning accountants, lawyers, designers and a chloro-freak during nights or free time. Is FUN, is something to enjoy and Wavy is so freaky serious about rules, rules here, rules there. I believe sometimes that he is a guy plugged 25 hours a day to the computer, if somebody says something that is against his beliefs he makes a big party about, and he sends letters, post, and delete post like a General. A forum is a place to discuss, Internet is a place to share, and this is something that we love and enjoy, not a crazy little country ruled by a little Napoleon.

Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.008468