Slumberville.com vs. Sleepycomics.com

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 21, 2009 07:07 PM
This topic might be sort of controversial, but we'll see. My question is, which site do you visit more? Slumberville.com or Sleepycomics.com?.

While I used to frequent Slumberville.com (which is home to the Chloroforum of course), I am visiting that site less and less. Slumberville doesn't really appeal to me in that it seems targeted towards a different audience.

Some things I don't like about Slumberville.com are:
- Lack of interest in comic book scenes. It's mostly TV, movies and commercial content there.
- No interesting discussion. The threads there are really boring, not much to talk about. I enjoy talking about our fetish and other issues associated with it. I also enjoy a little controversy which Slumberville seems to lack.

- Content is not interesting to me. For me, I'd rather see Wonder Woman, Black Canary and Caitlin Fairchild getting knocked out than some TV actress.

- The Slumberville Scene database is outdated and rarely updated.

However, there are a few things I do like about Slumberville. The community there is big and much more active than the users of Sleepycomics.com. My site seems to attract more lurkers, but I want to change that. Also, occasionally they do have good mainstream scenes posted.

Both sites are very different though and have different goals.

I want to know what you guys think. Which site do you like better?

Modified on: 2009-09-21 16:08:22
I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 21, 2009 07:18 PM
I like some of the stories on the website, the commercial forum and the occasional good clip but for the rest I dont really post. Only in the NFL thread or some other ones but not anymore. I do check it out daily though. Just like Sleepycomics. Sleepycomics is imo a better run website while Slumberville runs more on it's community and forum. Mostly because some people just bug me out at Slumberville I dont really check out every topic.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 21, 2009 09:16 PM
Quote:
I like some of the stories on the website, the commercial forum and the occasional good clip but for the rest I dont really post. Only in the NFL thread or some other ones but not anymore. I do check it out daily though. Just like Sleepycomics. Sleepycomics is imo a better run website while Slumberville runs more on it's community and forum. Mostly because some people just bug me out at Slumberville I dont really check out every topic.

Thanks for your input Blx.

On a side note, I noticed that you are adding lots of scenes recently which is awesome!

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 22, 2009 08:01 AM
Trying to fill some spare time outside of online poker.

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 23, 2009 09:33 AM
Quote:
This topic might be sort of controversial, but we'll see. My question is, which site do you visit more? Slumberville.com or Sleepycomics.com?.

While I used to frequent Slumberville.com (which is home to the Chloroforum of course), I am visiting that site less and less. Slumberville doesn't really appeal to me in that it seems targeted towards a different audience.

Some things I don't like about Slumberville.com are:
- Lack of interest in comic book scenes. It's mostly TV, movies and commercial content there.
- No interesting discussion. The threads there are really boring, not much to talk about. I enjoy talking about our fetish and other issues associated with it. I also enjoy a little controversy which Slumberville seems to lack.

- Content is not interesting to me. For me, I'd rather see Wonder Woman, Black Canary and Caitlin Fairchild getting knocked out than some TV actress.

- The Slumberville Scene database is outdated and rarely updated.

However, there are a few things I do like about Slumberville. The community there is big and much more active than the users of Sleepycomics.com. My site seems to attract more lurkers, but I want to change that. Also, occasionally they do have good mainstream scenes posted.

Both sites are very different though and have different goals.

I want to know what you guys think. Which site do you like better?

I enjoy both sites! I enjoy posting to the "ChloroForum" about any new pics that I have commissioned (or, recently, any pics that I have "revised" to look like KOs of my new character, the Polecat). I enjoy live-action scenes as well as comic stuff, so I like the fact that I can be alerted to new developments in the knockout field.
A lot of people link to Youtube videos containing KOs, and they can be fun to watch!

I am continually impressed by this site, though, to the point where, if I were to choose a favorite, this would be the one! I am very glad that you added this forum!

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 23, 2009 11:00 PM
Quote:

I am continually impressed by this site, though, to the point where, if I were to choose a favorite, this would be the one! I am very glad that you added this forum!

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad Sleepycomics.com is your favorite!

I run Sleepycomics.com
firestar22_15

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2009 05:31 PM
I'd definitely say sleepycomics. I go on the commercial stuff from time to time on slumberville, and only if anime was posted on multimedia. This site is more about anime and cartoons rather than the reallife which is mainly what slumberville does. I prefer this to be my fetish rather than actually Ko'ing somebody!

chlorodon

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2009 09:41 PM
Both sites are everyday checks. Slumberville is the fetish standard. It's survival is rare in this area where all the good sites fall away. Thanks to Slumberville I've seen chloroform scenes I might never have seen otherwise. Or at the very least I no longer had to look for that scene. The database is an after thought.

SleepyComics is updated impossibly often(don't stop, please). I have found comics to look for and own. I remember the week Red posted two Tesla Strong knockouts was the week before Wizard World. I searched out and bought both comics at the convention. This forum is better suited to my taste because we discuss our likes and favorites more. This type of sharing allows each of us to tell others what we have found and learn what others have found. We all benefit.

In comic book terms, Slumberville is Comic Buyers Guide. SleepyComics is Wizard. I subscribe to Wizard.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2009 10:20 PM
Quote:

SleepyComics is updated impossibly often(don't stop, please).

In comic book terms, Slumberville is Comic Buyers Guide. SleepyComics is Wizard. I subscribe to Wizard.

Welcome to the forum chlorodon! It may have seemed "impossible" several years ago, but through the use of technology, updating sleepycomics.com every day is real possibility today.

I run Sleepycomics.com
VulcanWolf

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 09, 2009 01:40 AM
This is an easy one. Sleepycomics.com! This is by far the better of the sights. I tried to register for the Chloroforum and never received a response back. I love that you update this sight (almost) daily, even if the scenes sometimes do nothing for me. Anyway, keep up the kickass work!

Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.008072