How many people in your life know?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2009 10:26 PM
We all have our secrets and it's good to have privacy in life. However, sooner or later, it becomes inevitable that someone in our lives will find out about our sleepy fascination.

For the longest time, I thought I could keep this a secret from everyone. Around 4 years ago though (when sleepycomics.com was just beginning), I decided to tell my brother about me. And you know what, it wasn't that bad, took a lot of stress off me. But he is the only person in my life that knows that I run sleepycomics.com. Incredibly, no one else has ever come forward to tell me they know. I say that because I have a feeling some people know, but they just won't say anything.

My question is, how many people know about you? In addition, how did they find out? Let's hear your response.

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 26, 2009 12:45 AM
No one knows in my life. And personally I'd really like to stay it that way. In a different topic I already said that I wouldve rather not have this thing, but unlucky for me, I do. So I guess I make the most of it, but I am not going to tell anyone. Ever, I think. At least for the next 5-10 years.

Im guessing also no one really thinks or knows this about me, without me knowing it. I would be really suprised if they did.

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 28, 2009 09:00 AM
Quote:
We all have our secrets and it's good to have privacy in life. However, sooner or later, it becomes inevitable that someone in our lives will find out about our sleepy fascination.

For the longest time, I thought I could keep this a secret from everyone. Around 4 years ago though (when sleepycomics.com was just beginning), I decided to tell my brother about me. And you know what, it wasn't that bad, took a lot of stress off me. But he is the only person in my life that knows that I run sleepycomics.com. Incredibly, no one else has ever come forward to tell me they know. I say that because I have a feeling some people know, but they just won't say anything.

My question is, how many people know about you? In addition, how did they find out? Let's hear your response.

When I was a teenager, I told my five closest friends. I found out that one of them liked watching girls in bondage. No negative consequences there, they were not judgemental in the least!

I have told a couple of my girlfriends, each was a bit squicked out about it, but not excessively so. And I was fine with that; I do realize that, to a lot of people, this little fetish of ours seems a bit creepy, misogynistic, and unusual.

Of my current crop of friends, only three know. I have also told my cousin (male), a couple of my aunts, one uncle, and my sister. (Yeah, I am a regular "chatterbox" about my paraphilia. Ha!) My sister has the hardest problem with it, I think. But otherwise, no worries!

And, of course, my "Comics Arts Fans" gallery and my "Deviant Art" page come up when you google my name. So, any person can find this out about me relatively easily. And the police have not showed up at my door to cart me away, (not yet, anyway), so I think it cannot be that big of a deal to the great majority of people.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 28, 2009 08:26 PM
Quote:
And the police have not showed up at my door to cart me away, (not yet, anyway), so I think it cannot be that big of a deal to the great majority of people.

Well I don't think you have anything to worry about yet. Last I heard, it's not a crime to have a fetish in this country.

On the otherhand, they might come knocking at my door because this site is just soooo outrageous. But so far almost no one outside this community knows about this site.

Modified on: 2009-09-28 17:26:35
I run Sleepycomics.com
Chloro_Kid

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 04:17 AM
Just one person knows about me and my fetish, when I talked to her about it she didn't look very shocked.
But now I think she's avoiding me, maybe she realized it's not that common.
Anyway I don't think I'm going to tell it to someone else, at least for now.

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 12:55 PM
Quote:
Quote:
And the police have not showed up at my door to cart me away, (not yet, anyway), so I think it cannot be that big of a deal to the great majority of people.

Well I don't think you have anything to worry about yet. Last I heard, it's not a crime to have a fetish in this country.

On the otherhand, they might come knocking at my door because this site is just soooo outrageous. But so far almost no one outside this community knows about this site.

Oh, please! If you want outrageous, just go to my "Deviant Art" page, or my "Comic Art Fans" Gallery, or my "Photobucket" account, or my "Picasa" Web Albums!

The funny thing is, I was at my 30th High School Reunion a couple of weekends ago, and one girl that I had a crush on, who was still quite attractive, talked with me for a very long time (and I enjoyed every second!), and mentioned that I did have some unusual hobbies. You see, she was one of the organizers of the event, and had to look people up on Google, which would, of course, bring up my sites displaying my bizarre proclivities. I said, "So, you saw my 'superheroine-in-peril' art galleries?" She said yes, and that she remembered what a crush that I had on Lynda Carter/Wonder Woman; did that show "kick it off" for me? I was about to reply and explain further about my silly little fetish/paraphilia when we were interrupted by some announcements, and then some other guy wanted to talk with her. I never got to finish that conversation! Oh well, she is married now, anyway! Sigh...

bisochim

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 04:07 PM
My wife knows, but as far as I am aware, she is the only one. I doubt anyone else knows, as I don't give out my real name on websites and I don't really behave in a suggestive way. It's not a part of my life, really, except here, DeviantArt, and with my wife. I don't plan on telling anyone else, simply because it's no one else's business and I don't think I have anything to gain by it.

I <3 eyerolls
lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 06:25 PM
Absolutely nobody in my life knows and I can't see myself telling anybody.

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
The_Joker

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 09:55 PM
The wife knows, she's ok with it. One other very close friend knows and they are ok with it too!

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 09:57 PM
Quote:
The wife knows, she's ok with it. One other very close friend knows and they are ok with it too!

So how did she find out? Was it before or after you married?

I run Sleepycomics.com
Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.011119