The holy grail

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 10:03 AM
Quote:
OK, Supergirl: I would love a knockout scene for Supergirl (and this is so obvious) kryptonite!! The possibilities are huge!! What about kryptonite-enhanced sleeping gas or chloroform?

Best scenario in my opinion: Supergirl confronts Lex Luthor, acts tough and righteous, maybe brakes something showing us how strong she is. Then she gets distracted by one of Luthor's henchmen approaching from the side; she takes him out with a flick of her finger, but Luthor has just enough time to make a dash and put a kryptonite necklace round her kneck. She instantly gasps in pain. Luthor smiles and forces her to look up at him by pulling her hair back. Then he says something like "Look at me Supergirl, look at the man that beat you." (sumthing like that ). Then he punches her in the stomach REALLY hard and she's out. What does anyone think, and please, I want to heard other people's ideas!

That is an excellent scenario! You should commission an artist to do it!

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 06:14 PM
Quote:
That is an excellent scenario! You should commission an artist to do it!

I dunno, to be honest I am a little too ashamed of my obsession with this sort of thing to actually a lot of money in it. Thanks for saying my ideas are good though!

I've taken on board what Red said about Batgirl, and I think there is so much potential for an absolutely amazing Batgirl (or Batwoman) KO. C'mon, I wanna hear other people's ideas!!

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 06:49 PM
OK, was commenting on a Black Cat KO that's on the sight and had an idea: Black Cat getting knocked out by the Kingpin!

Black Cat and Kingpin are fighting for whatever reason, and Felicia thinks that because Kingpin is so fat he's really slow, but Kingpin surprises her (because he's acually really fast) and knocks her out cold with one blow to her head. At this point a nice spread of Black Cat laid out deliciously on the floor with cleavage on show (as only she can). Then, the bit from the really sick part of my imagination, Kingpin sitting in a chair, like it's a throne, with the unconscious Black Cat sprawled on his massive knee, her face resting limply against his belly.

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 10:07 PM
Quote:
OK, was commenting on a Black Cat KO that's on the sight and had an idea: Black Cat getting knocked out by the Kingpin!

Black Cat and Kingpin are fighting for whatever reason, and Felicia thinks that because Kingpin is so fat he's really slow, but Kingpin surprises her (because he's acually really fast) and knocks her out cold with one blow to her head. At this point a nice spread of Black Cat laid out deliciously on the floor with cleavage on show (as only she can). Then, the bit from the really sick part of my imagination, Kingpin sitting in a chair, like it's a throne, with the unconscious Black Cat sprawled on his massive knee, her face resting limply against his belly.

Man oh man that would be one brilliant scene. My God.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 06, 2009 11:48 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Man oh man that would be one brilliant scene. My God.

thanks blx

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 07, 2009 05:27 PM
OK, Batgirl. I kept trying to think of some clever scenario for Batgirl but I've decided to just go with what my loins would want most. I want Batgirl chasing some villain (make it the Riddler), I want him leading her to an old warehouse or something, I want her rushing in, I want him ambushing her from behind, pinning both her arms behind her back and then chloroforming her, feeling her up in the process. I want Batgirl breathing very heavily, I want an eye-roll. After she's out the Riddler should laugh maniacally at her and lay her on the ground, laugh at her some more. Then he should lift up her up slightly by her shoulders while he takes her mask off. Then I want the now unmasked Batgirl carried by him over his shoulder. I want the waking up scene to be Batgirl, unmasked, chained to front of a big spotlight like happens to that gangster in Batman Begins. I want to see her unconscious like this for a bit first though.

tranqdowner

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 14, 2009 10:09 PM
If Marvel or DC girls get chloro'd it usually while not in costume but while in civilian clothes Batgirl tends to get the cloth when she is Barb Gordon. and Catwoman seems to get put to the carpet as Selina Kyle

SSSSIPP !!, AAAGHH!!, mmmm... (thump)
lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 16, 2009 06:08 PM
Quote:
If Marvel or DC girls get chloro'd it usually while not in costume but while in civilian clothes Batgirl tends to get the cloth when she is Barb Gordon. and Catwoman seems to get put to the carpet as Selina Kyle

That's somehow not as satisfying.

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 16, 2009 11:42 PM
Quote:
I want him ambushing her from behind, pinning both her arms behind her back and then chloroforming her, feeling her up in the process.

Is that even possible?

You're holding both of her arms behind her back with one arm
You're chloroforming her with the other
AND you're feeling her up

Maybe something for Doc Ock but not for a normal villain I think.

I don't like the idea of the head villain doing the chloroforming. I prefer a big, powerful thug doing the chloroforming while the head villain (like the Riddler) watches closely with glee.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 18, 2009 10:01 PM
Quote:
Quote:
I want him ambushing her from behind, pinning both her arms behind her back and then chloroforming her, feeling her up in the process.

Is that even possible?

You're holding both of her arms behind her back with one arm
You're chloroforming her with the other
AND you're feeling her up

Maybe something for Doc Ock but not for a normal villain I think.

I don't like the idea of the head villain doing the chloroforming. I prefer a big, powerful thug doing the chloroforming while the head villain (like the Riddler) watches closely with glee.

touche

Modified on: 2009-10-18 19:02:10
Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.005438