The holy grail

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 06:07 PM
OK so I've been going on on the other thread about a kiss occurring in a sleepy scene. But it got me thinking, there's loads of stuff I would love to see happen in a well-drawn American comics format that's never been shown and probably never will be. One thing is a scene where the heroine (preferably ms marvel, or sue storm, they're my favourites ) gets chloroformed by the baddy, sinks into his arms, and then he kisses her on the lips, then some fantastic carry-shots!

Another thing I've wanted to see for ages is a really good Lara Croft scene, like she gets grabbed by a big muscly guy who chloroforms her, or maybe she gets whacked on the head, and then we get a nice carry scene.

Also, a really amazing physical KO for Power Girl, like Doomsday or Superman Prime or some really strong guy grabs her hair and rams her face into the ground over and over again (she's Kryptonian, no permanent damage ) or maybe a massive punch to the chin that just knocks her out.

This is nothing I can think of more, but I'm putting it out there does anybody else imagine scenes like this that they've never seen and which probably don't exist, and if so what are they??

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 30, 2009 08:35 AM
Quote:
OK so I've been going on on the other thread about a kiss occurring in a sleepy scene. But it got me thinking, there's loads of stuff I would love to see happen in a well-drawn American comics format that's never been shown and probably never will be. One thing is a scene where the heroine (preferably ms marvel, or sue storm, they're my favourites ) gets chloroformed by the baddy, sinks into his arms, and then he kisses her on the lips, then some fantastic carry-shots!

Another thing I've wanted to see for ages is a really good Lara Croft scene, like she gets grabbed by a big muscly guy who chloroforms her, or maybe she gets whacked on the head, and then we get a nice carry scene.

Also, a really amazing physical KO for Power Girl, like Doomsday or Superman Prime or some really strong guy grabs her hair and rams her face into the ground over and over again (she's Kryptonian, no permanent damage ) or maybe a massive punch to the chin that just knocks her out.

Wow! You have a great imagination! Those are very good KO scenarios. You should commission an artist to draw them for you.

This is nothing I can think of more, but I'm putting it out there does anybody else imagine scenes like this that they've never seen and which probably don't exist, and if so what are they??

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 01, 2009 08:52 PM
Will somebody please reply to my post I feel like most users aren't interested in my ideas at all.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 01, 2009 11:48 PM
Ah just be patient lonely, most people are just lurking (and they're shy).

Personally, they have yet to do a mainstream Batgirl chloro scene. I think most famous female comic characters have met the cloth at least once, but Batgirl is the most famous one who hasn't. Powergirl is another one that comes to mind.

The great thing is, comics are being drawn and published every month. If you wait long enough, eventually you might get a scene.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 01, 2009 11:49 PM
Also, I think there was a recent Powergirl scene where she was KO'd by a really strong gorilla enemy (and she gets beaten unconscious). It's in issue #2 I believe, check it out.

I run Sleepycomics.com
lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 02, 2009 12:41 PM
Quote:
Also, I think there was a recent Powergirl scene where she was KO'd by a really strong gorilla enemy (and she gets beaten unconscious). It's in issue #2 I believe, check it out.

Yeah I saw that one its one of my favourites!!

Also has Supergirl ever been chloroformed? I think it would be harder to have reasonable-sounding situation in which Supergirl or Powergirl are chloroformed because they are so powerful. Batgirl on the other hand... its crazy that that's never been done!!! Plus the villain could unmask her while she is unconscious!!!

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 02, 2009 03:35 PM
OK, Supergirl: I would love a knockout scene for Supergirl (and this is so obvious) kryptonite!! The possibilities are huge!! What about kryptonite-enhanced sleeping gas or chloroform?

Best scenario in my opinion: Supergirl confronts Lex Luthor, acts tough and righteous, maybe brakes something showing us how strong she is. Then she gets distracted by one of Luthor's henchmen approaching from the side; she takes him out with a flick of her finger, but Luthor has just enough time to make a dash and put a kryptonite necklace round her kneck. She instantly gasps in pain. Luthor smiles and forces her to look up at him by pulling her hair back. Then he says something like "Look at me Supergirl, look at the man that beat you." (sumthing like that ). Then he punches her in the stomach REALLY hard and she's out. What does anyone think, and please, I want to heard other people's ideas!

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 03, 2009 10:39 PM
I think Supergirl was chloroformed once in comics, but she wasn't in her Supergirl costume, and she was actually faking. It was in Lois Lane #61.

There's a lot of fanart out there of Supergirl getting chloroformed, check on Deviantart. The idea of Supergirl getting chloroformed though is farfetched in this day and age, simply because she is one of the most powerful DC superheroines. It would be an obvious fan service if the writers gave her the cloth.

I run Sleepycomics.com
lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 03, 2009 11:22 PM
Quote:
I think Supergirl was chloroformed once in comics, but she wasn't in her Supergirl costume, and she was actually faking. It was in Lois Lane #61.

There's a lot of fanart out there of Supergirl getting chloroformed, check on Deviantart. The idea of Supergirl getting chloroformed though is farfetched in this day and age, simply because she is one of the most powerful DC superheroines. It would be an obvious fan service if the writers gave her the cloth.

Monseur Paul had her get chloroformed with Kryptonite-Chloroform.
http://www.superheroinecentral.com/mrx/xpage/mpaul/art/coversupergirl.gif

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 03, 2009 11:24 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Monseur Paul had her get chloroformed with Kryptonite-Chloroform.
http://www.superheroinecentral.com/mrx/xpage/mpaul/art/coversupergirl.gif

Yeah, I remember that MPaul pic. Really good drawing, and the krypto-chloro idea is pure brilliance.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.009026