The holy grail

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 19, 2009 12:02 AM
To Lonelynerd,
I hear you, man. I too have fantasized thousands of different KO and arm carry scenes with my favorite superheroines (Batgirl - aka Barbara Gordon, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Mary Marvel, Zip-Jet Girl, Sheena, and a few others). Sometimes I take KO scenes from a Nyoka story and and in my mind I imagine Sheena, Wonder Woman or Mary Marvel in the same perilous situation. Nyoka stories, in my opinion, deserve 5+ stars for KO's, arm carries, and bondage -- unfortunately the artistic rendering of Nyoka was usually fair to fair+ at best -- she often was depicted with skinny legs, flat chested, and plain-Jane face. But no heroine that I know had stories of her in peril more than Nyoka. There is a great scene -- can't remember the issue number, but it could be Nyoka #15 already posted on this website (see: http://vault.sleepycomics.com/archive014/nyoka15p06enlargementfacetoface-12460.jpg)- where she is struck from behind, falls limp, and the thug stoops over her and comes face-to-face and cheek-to-cheek with her and leers at her unconscious form -- she is totally helpless. Then in a 3 - 4 panel series, he drags her limp body to a lake to drown her. A nearby Billy Goat comes to the rescue butting the villain into the lake. I love to imagine other far more beautiful and far more powerful superheroines (mentioned above) in the same predicament. I am no artist, but in my high school days I even drew these scenes taking my cue from Nyoka stories. In conclusion let me say, you and I are very sympatico when it comes to having mental pictures of many additional scenes we'd like to see offered for public consumption.

Modified on: 2011-04-19 18:56:07
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 19, 2009 12:11 AM
Quote:
OK, Batgirl. I kept trying to think of some clever scenario for Batgirl but I've decided to just go with what my loins would want most. I want Batgirl chasing some villain (make it the Riddler), I want him leading her to an old warehouse or something, I want her rushing in, I want him ambushing her from behind, pinning both her arms behind her back and then chloroforming her, feeling her up in the process. I want Batgirl breathing very heavily, I want an eye-roll. After she's out the Riddler should laugh maniacally at her and lay her on the ground, laugh at her some more. Then he should lift up her up slightly by her shoulders while he takes her mask off. Then I want the now unmasked Batgirl carried by him over his shoulder. I want the waking up scene to be Batgirl, unmasked, chained to front of a big spotlight like happens to that gangster in Batman Begins. I want to see her unconscious like this for a bit first though.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 19, 2009 12:14 AM
Quote:
OK, Batgirl. I kept trying to think of some clever scenario for Batgirl but I've decided to just go with what my loins would want most. I want Batgirl chasing some villain (make it the Riddler), I want him leading her to an old warehouse or something, I want her rushing in, I want him ambushing her from behind, pinning both her arms behind her back and then chloroforming her, feeling her up in the process. I want Batgirl breathing very heavily, I want an eye-roll. After she's out the Riddler should laugh maniacally at her and lay her on the ground, laugh at her some more. Then he should lift up her up slightly by her shoulders while he takes her mask off. Then I want the now unmasked Batgirl carried by him over his shoulder. I want the waking up scene to be Batgirl, unmasked, chained to front of a big spotlight like happens to that gangster in Batman Begins. I want to see her unconscious like this for a bit first though.

I THINK THIS SCENE ACTUALLY EXISTS. I SUGGEST YOU SEARCH FOR IT ON SLEEPYCOMICS.COM.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 19, 2009 04:56 PM
Quote:
Quote:

I THINK THIS SCENE ACTUALLY EXISTS. I SUGGEST YOU SEARCH FOR IT ON SLEEPYCOMICS.COM.

http://vault.sleepycomics.com/archive006/c1a.jpg

that's similar enough to my idea so that i'm a bit freaked out, i had no idea it existed, plus thanks alot for support, i feel like such a weirdo sometimes

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.028714