Do you have a favorite superheroine?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 12:54 PM
The scene I referred to when Wonder Woman and Black Canary were knocked out was a comic book scene.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 02:49 PM
Wonder Woman is the queen of KO scenes. I actually think Ms Marvel is the superheroine with most sex appeal though.

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
Chloro_Kid

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 04, 2009 04:19 AM
Hey guys, your answers were pretty cool and I liked 'em, but what about wonder girl?!
Her chloroform ko on the tv show is probably one of the best with the fausta one.
And what about her red suit in comics?
In my opinion she's just right there, whit her sister and black canary.
On the marvel side I really like Susan Storm, especially the one from the animated series of fantastic 4. Strange but true, I don't like the movie version, I think Jessica Alba wasn't the best choice.

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 04, 2009 09:17 AM
Quote:
Hey guys, your answers were pretty cool and I liked 'em, but what about wonder girl?!
Her chloroform ko on the tv show is probably one of the best with the fausta one.
On the marvel side I really like Susan Storm, especially the one from the animated series of fantastic 4. Strange but true, I don't like the movie version, I think Jessica Alba wasn't the best choice.

Even though Jessica Alba is like the hottest woman alive?

Chloro_Kid

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 04, 2009 09:31 AM
Quote:
Quote:

You may call me crazy, but I don't like her.
Still, she could earn some points with a nice sleeping gas scene in the next fantastic 4 movie; Susan Storm is gassed like every week, so I think I deserve a scene like that in the next episode!

chlorodon

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 06, 2009 05:15 PM
My favorite superheroine is the Sensational She Hulk. She is sexy and her clothes tear when she changes to She Hulk. If you are talking about for KO purposes only then it has to be the Scarlet Witch. Her only function on the Avengers for years was to be knocked out and kidnapped so the Vision and other super heroes could save her.

davesb45

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 06, 2009 06:23 PM
It goes without question Wonder Woman is number 1. As mentioned before thanks to Linda. The best comics seem to be the Golden Agers, story wise. But the newer are so much better graphically if only there were more of them.
BatGirl, oooooh. Yvonne Craig, couldn't get enough.
Thanks to you for Black Canary, didn't know about her before, really hot.
And last but not least, Black Scorpion from the far to short TV series. Wish that there were comics about her as good as the series was.

My opinion only.

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 06, 2009 08:28 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Still, she could earn some points with a nice sleeping gas scene in the next fantastic 4 movie; Susan Storm is gassed like every week, so I think I deserve a scene like that in the next episode!

I thought that the next bad guy would be the puppet master. And I think we all know what that means... Just a rumor though But whaddya mean gassed every week? On TV in a cartoon or something or just a figure of speech?

Btw, I never thought Ivonne Craig was all that hot. Maybe because Im younger though

Chloro_Kid

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 07, 2009 03:33 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I thought that the next bad guy would be the puppet master. And I think we all know what that means... Just a rumor though But whaddya mean gassed every week? On TV in a cartoon or something or just a figure of speech?

Btw, I never thought Ivonne Craig was all that hot. Maybe because Im younger though

I just meant there are lots of comic scans on this site where she is gassed.
By the way, I've heard that the next villain should be the master of puppets as well, but they said it even before the second movie.
I hope this time it is true.
And talking about fav superheroine, I forgot Storm from X-men; just love her!

Buckley

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 05, 2009 09:00 PM
OK, here are my favorites: (in order) Wondergirl, The Huntress (pre crisis...love that outfit!) Wonder Woman, Black Scorpion, Supergirl, Vampirella. They've got to have nice outfits that show of their legs and/or shoulders and arms. The color of the outfit is critical as well. None of these 'Miami Vice' pastels. Bold, stark colors with lots of contrast.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Page creation time: 0.022182