Do you have a favorite superheroine?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 06, 2009 12:13 AM
This is a great discussion guys, and look, it has gone on for nearly two full months and is still going strong, I guess we all agree this is a great topic.

My favorites are 1) Wonder Woman (perhaps because I'm almost as old as she is and I remember her from the early years) 2) Sheena (strange, no one else mentioned any jungle girls) 3) Black Canary (I think she has the best legs of anyone in the entire field) 4) Batgirl (Barbara Gordon, definitely most sexy version of Batgirl) 5) Ms. Marvel (though Marvel was much more stingy with her KO and carry scenes than DC was with Wonder Woman) 6) Spiderwoman (Jessica) 7) Rulah (wow, what a jungle girl she was) and 8) Nyoka, (not because of her looks but mostly because Fawcett allowed her to have as many as 6 ko's and carries in a single issue, more than any superherione or jungle girl I know of).

Note: If one factors out the jungle girls, my list is very similar to almost everyone elses who has posted so far. Isn't it facinating how we instinctively are drawn to the same figures?? Facinating, indeed!!!

Modified on: 2009-11-05 21:14:24
oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 06, 2009 11:34 AM
Quote:
This is a great discussion guys, and look, it has gone on for nearly two full months and is still going strong, I guess we all agree this is a great topic.

My favorites are 1) Wonder Woman (perhaps because I'm almost as old as she is and I remember her from the early years) 2) Sheena (strange, no one else mentioned any jungle girls) 3) Black Canary (I think she has the best legs of anyone in the entire field) 4) Batgirl (Barbara Gordon, definitely most sexy version of Batgirl) 5) Ms. Marvel (though Marvel was much more stingy with her KO and carry scenes than DC was with Wonder Woman) 6) Spiderwoman (Jessica) 7) Rulah (wow, what a jungle girl she was) and 8) Nyoka, (not because of her looks but mostly because Fawcett allowed her to have as many as 6 ko's and carries in a single issue, more than any superherione or jungle girl I know of).

Note: If one factors out the jungle girls, my list is very similar to almost everyone elses who has posted so far. Isn't it facinating how we instinctively are drawn to the same figures?? Facinating, indeed!!!

I'm certainly a fan of SHEENA. It seems when she is mentioned that most of the younger members here don't seem to remember her. I grew up during the years when Fiction house was still in publication. There was TIGER GIRL and CAMILLA. It was always great when a new issue came out of JUMBO COMICS and SHEENA had her own comic for several years. Other favorite jungle girls: RULAH, NYOKA. All these girls are among my favorites. And down through the years WONDER WOMAN is universally loved

MPcomics

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 06, 2009 01:33 PM
Quote:
Quote:
I'd like to make a difference between favorite superheroine and sexiest superheroine. Fav would be Wonder Woman and Supergirl, because their stories and backgrounds make them eternal characters. Now about the sexiest, just like Red here, Black Canary has my preference, maybe because her costume is the less "superheroic", more human ? That's the one I prefer to draw anyways. I also think the Black Widow is very sexy, probily for the same reasons.
MP

Welcome to the forum MP. I've always thought your rendition of Black Canary was one of the sexiest ever.

So kind of you. BC is somewhere between ordinary and super women and her outfit is just no match to me.

chlorodon

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 06, 2009 05:11 PM
My favorite superheroine is the Sensational She Hulk as envisioned by John Byrne. Though at 6'6" and 660 pounds the chance of an unconscious arm carry was limited. For knockouts there was always the Scarlet Witch whose sole purpose for years was to be kidnapped and/or knocked out forcing the Vision to save her.

Though she isn't a superheroine my all time favorite comic book KO girl is Lois Lane. In her series back in the 1960's they drew her in the shortest skirts as a symbol of her women's lib attitude.(You got to love the male artists who thought that one up). Though she was a "modern" woman in the late 60's and early 70's she still was basically a damsel in distress for Superman.

There are many other great ones , most of them mentioned already so I'll just add one more irrefutable choice. Any unconscious superheroine drawn by Monsieur Paul.

InvisibleGirllover

View Profile
Post Date: May 12, 2010 10:54 PM
I have been in love with Sue Storm, aka the Invisible Girl (I refuse to call her by name she has held since issue #284, as it kind of shows a change in her personality from passive to aggressive), since I bought my first Fantastic Four comic back in either late 1964 or early 1965!

My other two favorites for bondage and unconscious scenes would be Judy Walton from the Sea Devils and Mary Dodd from Kona Monarch of Monster Isle, though neither were superheroines.

bobko

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 07, 2010 05:03 PM
Wow, that's a hard one.

I have a couple of favorites. Sue Storm looks GREAT knocked out. She's my favorite by far. Not sure why, but I've always had a thing for blondes, even if they were drawn on paper :) Storm from the X-Men is also really great, but only in her 90's Jim Lee uniform (the one from TAS). Storm is a perfect balance between powerfull and vulnerable, maybe that's why I like her so much. I think the same goes for Sue Storm. I've also always loved Wonder Woman, Firestar, The Wasp and the Scarlet Witch.

And lately a City Of Heroes Character "Moonswift" from user MasterOfZen, who is very active on DeviantArt and also feature in the sleepycomics database :)

"With great power comes great vulnerability" ;)
sgfan1

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 11, 2010 02:38 AM
Supergirl.

eriepatrick

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 21, 2010 11:47 PM
Tigra.She has is all. I have to ask,if you could press it over her mouth and nose if chloroform could put her to sleep. I would love to see her in a full view cradle carry.

wondertrash

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 10, 2010 12:56 AM
Favorite heroine is Wonder Woman!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43215/1359656-ww602_cutout1920.jpg

Modified on: 2010-10-09 22:02:04
Buckley555

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 14, 2010 09:24 PM
The main one? The Huntress...pre crisis of course. Then Wonder Woman, then Vampirella.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Page creation time: 0.006488