Do you have a favorite superheroine?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 18, 2009 10:41 AM
Do you, my fellow fetishists, have a particular favorite superheroine, as far as knockout scenes are concerned?

My overall favorite, among established, mainstream heroines, would have to be Wonder Woman. Of course, my own character, Panther Girl, would take precedence even over the amazing amazon, but that is because I "own" her.

So -- favorites?

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 18, 2009 10:16 PM
See, this is the reason I prefer comics over mainstream TV and movies: there are just so many sexy superheroines to choose from!

Among western comics, my favorite would have to be Black Canary. She has some of the best Silver Age knockout scenes and is just one amazing woman. Canary is strong, but still human and thus always vulnerable. I also think her costume is great, very innovative for its time.

On the Japanese manga side, I think the Sailor Scouts are pretty cool. But I don't follow manga or anime as much.

I run Sleepycomics.com
lurkndog

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 19, 2009 09:12 AM
Definitely Wonder Woman, thanks to the Lynda Carter TV show. The Golden Age WW comics are lots of fun, too. Less so the Silver age, and modern age, but from time to time something good crops up there as well.

My latest discovery this year is the Filipino superheroine Darna, who has appeared in many comics, movies and TV shows over there. I'm following the current Marian Rivera Darna show via the internet, and they just hit the jackpot with a great knockout scene.

SGKOfan

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 27, 2009 11:06 PM
Top three are the DC female triad, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Batgirl. Also in the there is Black Canary and Catwoman.

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 27, 2009 11:50 PM
Batgirl, but only the Barbara Gordon Batgirl. The rest arent really cool heroines. Just excellent fighters.

Black Cat, from the Spiderman series. Just great. Didnt get enough attention.

Artemis, you know the Amazon who is like a sister to Wonder Woman. I think she's cooler and more intense than WW. But that's just a matter of taste.

MPcomics

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 28, 2009 02:28 AM
I'd like to make a difference between favorite superheroine and sexiest superheroine. Fav would be Wonder Woman and Supergirl, because their stories and backgrounds make them eternal characters. Now about the sexiest, just like Red here, Black Canary has my preference, maybe because her costume is the less "superheroic", more human ? That's the one I prefer to draw anyways. I also think the Black Widow is very sexy, probily for the same reasons.
MP

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 28, 2009 07:48 AM
Quote:
I'd like to make a difference between favorite superheroine and sexiest superheroine. Fav would be Wonder Woman and Supergirl, because their stories and backgrounds make them eternal characters. Now about the sexiest, just like Red here, Black Canary has my preference, maybe because her costume is the less "superheroic", more human ? That's the one I prefer to draw anyways. I also think the Black Widow is very sexy, probily for the same reasons.
MP

Welcome to the forum MP. I've always thought your rendition of Black Canary was one of the sexiest ever.

I run Sleepycomics.com
knockoutking

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 28, 2009 07:34 PM
Wonder Woman is the first one I remember seeing get knocked out in the comics. I would have to say she is my favorite. But a strong honorable mention has to go to Black Canary. Those fishnets have been driving me up the wall as long as I can ramember. I'm surprised and glad that she has been mentioned by so many of you in spite of the fact she never had her own comic book that I remember. In one episode I believe of the Justice League of America years ago Wonder Woman and Black Canary were knocked out cold by a dude (hiding in the shadows of course). He did it with one swing of a rifle butt swinging it like a baseball bat.
In the next panel he had dragged the two unconscience girls into a closet and left them there out like a light. They were sitting on the floor leaning against the wall.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 28, 2009 08:18 PM
Quote:
In one episode I believe of the Justice League of America years ago Wonder Woman and Black Canary were knocked out cold by a dude (hiding in the shadows of course). He did it with one swing of a rifle butt swinging it like a baseball bat.
In the next panel he had dragged the two unconscience girls into a closet and left them there out like a light. They were sitting on the floor leaning against the wall.

Are you referring to the comic or TV show? Because that scene sounds amazing.

I run Sleepycomics.com
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 12:36 PM
Quote:
Wonder Woman is the first one I remember seeing get knocked out in the comics. I would have to say she is my favorite. But a strong honorable mention has to go to Black Canary. Those fishnets have been driving me up the wall as long as I can ramember. I'm surprised and glad that she has been mentioned by so many of you in spite of the fact she never had her own comic book that I remember. In one episode I believe of the Justice League of America years ago Wonder Woman and Black Canary were knocked out cold by a dude (hiding in the shadows of course). He did it with one swing of a rifle butt swinging it like a baseball bat.

Wow, I don't recall this one at all! Do you actually mean "episode" as in "episode of a TV show", or was it an issue from a comic book series?

I would love to see this one!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Page creation time: 0.010708