Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 30, 2012 11:57 AM
Gender - Male
Age - 36
Where you live - sweden
Profession - daydreamer ^_^
Interesting fact about yourself - I draw comics, sometimes extreme BDSM and sometimes "regular adult" and some pin ups and manga also.

sleep tight and tied
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: May 05, 2012 08:07 PM
Quote:
Gender - Male
Age - 36
Where you live - sweden
Interesting fact about yourself - I draw comics, sometimes extreme BDSM and sometimes "regular adult" and some pin ups and manga also.

Hey, welcome! Do you have a site where we can view these comics?

I run Sleepycomics.com
TehFridgemaster

View Profile
Post Date: May 07, 2012 11:51 PM
Quote:
You were frightened? Interesting! Did you think that the girls were getting killed?

Actually it was completely unknown territory for me. I think the very first sleepy scene I ever saw in my life was from Tintin : Cigars of the phaeroh, where Tintin got gassed and he had thoses nightmares, and I guess it marked me to a point that I was even crying sometimes just thinking about that.

The first time I realised I got turned on terribly by this was when I was repeating a scene in a play (written by a student at our school) and we had to do that scene where a girl (which I had a crush on back then) had to kidnap me by chloroforming me. Thing is, every time we repeated that part, I always went close to lose consciousness cause I was incredibly turned on by this (the huge boner I had every single time kinda gave it away too). So I kept on with my life, thinking I had a really weird fetish that nobody else in the world had.

And that thought ended a few months ago when I found sleepycomics. That is one hell of a stress relief I tell you ._.

tranqdowner

View Profile
Post Date: May 13, 2012 08:47 PM
Male

40 -ish

Citizen of The World. I Live and travel between USA, Asia,
& Europe depending on where I am needed

Engineer Consultant

Like most folks on this site I probably match you in the fact
1)I am American born
2) Developed a fetish for Damsels in Distress scenes from Comics and 1960-1970's American television
3) Never commited a felony crime and would never harm a woman in offense. This fetish is something you could not discuss openly However you are happy for this website that allows the freedom to enjoy and share

4. I am a 3S artist and often render DiD KO scenes I am in the middle of assembling my short stories into a graphic novel. Any stories or suggestions you have is appreciated

SSSSIPP !!, AAAGHH!!, mmmm... (thump)
MissBritain

View Profile
Post Date: May 19, 2012 07:56 PM
I've had this website on my radar for a while and kept meaning to sign up and introduce myself.

Where you live: England
Profession: Stuck in retail currently

My main fetish interests have always been bondage and peril, but I've been increasingly drawn to sleepy themes thanks to internet exposure, and especially discovered an affinity for knockouts by gas.

I'm a roleplayer primarily in Second Life, playing some original superheroine characters and also some Marvel/DC heroines, in both capture-themed and "vanilla" RP. One of my favourites is the Wasp, who seems to be something of a sleepy icon. I post images on my deviantArt page:

http://englishdamsel.deviantart.com

pekinobo

View Profile
Post Date: May 21, 2012 08:26 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Gender - Male
Age - 36
Where you live - sweden

Hey, welcome! Do you have a site where we can view these comics?

Hello

It can be found here, but donĀ“t know if so many here will enjoy it, read the description
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pekinobo-art/

sleep tight and tied
strife

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 25, 2012 12:17 AM
Gender- Male
Age- 32
Profession- Operator that makes defibrillation pads

I've bbeen into bondage for a long time, and since I also collect comics I have seen plenty of interesting bondage situations in them. I like chloro, cleave and OTM gags the best and tightly tied of course.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 25, 2012 06:27 PM
Quote:
Gender- Male
Age- 32
Profession- Operator that makes defibrillation pads

Welcome 'strife'. Glad to have you on board!

I run Sleepycomics.com
clone

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 20, 2012 08:11 PM
Sorry it took 2 and a half months to post a proper introduction, but better late than never, right?

Age:16( Which makes me feel so small, especially when gytalf2000 talks about a comic he got in 1971, back when my mom was only 2 :)
Fun Fact: I'm half puerto rican, but i look white, so you'd never know if you saw me.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 20, 2012 10:40 PM
@Clone, thanks for telling us about yourself! I think that makes you one of our youngest members. I remember being into the same stuff at 16.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Page creation time: 0.006702